Between August 8th to October 24th 2020, the participants of this workshop series will participate in learning activities like online lectures, online video courses, weekly cohort style discussions (on Saturday afternoons) and some one-on-one coaching conversations with coaches.
- High Level Schedule
- August 8th – Introductions, Discovering Life Purpose presentation
- August 14th – Life Purpose Discovery Exercise due
- August 15th – Introduction to Basics of Franchising by Sam Holt. Q & A about franchising
- August 21st – The Business DNA Talent report due
- August 22nd – Introduction to Basics of Freelancing by Jason McCullough, Q&A about Freelancing
- August 28th – Life Purpose and Business Talent map reconciliation thoughts due
- August 29th – Introduction to Basics of Bootstrapping and Tech Startups
- September 1st – Primary track and secondary track preferences due.
- Sept 5th to Sept 26th – Focus on your chosen primary track. Work on online video and other resources during the week and participate in the weekly cohort discussion.
- October 3rd to October 24th – Focus on chosen secondary plan. Work on online video and other resources during the week and participate in the weekly cohort discussion.
2. Workshops Presentations for Download
3 Link to Discussion Forums – Path to Self-Employment Forum
4. Upload your Completed Exercises here (Drag and drop your files here).
5. Please use the Calendly feature below to schedule a 30 minutes discussion