ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
This Gigaplex Academy (Gigaplex.Academy) website is owned and operated by Innoplex Design LLC. These Terms of Service govern the Gigaplex.Academy Websites, and your use of these Gigaplex.Academy Websites is subject to these Terms of Service. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using My Online Academy.
In these Terms of Service, Gigaplex Academy is referred to as “Gigaplex Academy,” “we,” “us,” or “our” and you, the end user, are referred to as “you” or “your.” By using the Gigaplex Academy Websites you signify that you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are not authorized to use the Gigaplex Academy and Corporate Websites.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of the Gigaplex Academy Websites after we have posted notice of changes to these Terms of Service constitutes your agreement to such changes.
AUTHORIZED USE OF CONTENT
All content on the Gigaplex Academy Website is owned by Innoplex Design LLC. You may access, use and make a machine-readable or print copy of this content for your personal use only, and not for commercial exploitation of any kind. You agree not to make use of this content unless expressly authorized in these Terms of Service.
You also agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of the Gigaplex Academy Websites, and you agree not to use any network monitoring tools to determine site architecture or extract information about website usage or users.
Gigaplex Academy reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms of Service. No additional rights are granted by omission, implication, estoppel or otherwise.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT – PROVIDING NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been used or is accessible on any Gigaplex Academy Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Gigaplex Academy by providing us the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the material on the website that you claim is infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Gigaplex Academy to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to allow Gigaplex Academy to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address; (5) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Gigaplex Academy’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement for the Gigaplex Academy websites can be reached by mail at: Gigaplex Academy, 1210 Longpointe Pass, Alpharetta, GA, 30005 or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org_.
Gigaplex Academy reserves the right to remove any material from the Gigaplex Academy Corporate Websites that allegedly infringes another person’s or company’s copyright.
THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY CORPORATE WEBSITES WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY AND CORPORATE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE; THAT THE GIGAPLEX WEBSITES WILL BE FREE OF ANY VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE CODE; OR OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GIGAPLEX ACADEMY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY CORPORATE WEBSITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
DISCLAIMER AS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Gigaplex Academy, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents also disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from the Gigaplex Academy Websites. You acknowledge that some advertisers or other companies employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive. Gigaplex Academy is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material or content contained in any third-party sites and/or advertisements (including pop-up ads) and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites or advertisements.
Gigaplex Academy does not ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from the Gigaplex Academy and Corporate Websites. Gigaplex Academy does not make any representation or warranty about the security of any information, including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information, you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to conduct whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third-party company or advertiser.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GIGAPLEX ACADEMY, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY WEBSITES.
IN NO EVENT WILL GIGAPLEX ACADEMY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY WEBSITES EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US$100), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OR THE ALLEGED BASIS OF ANY CLAIM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
EXCEPT WHEN PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GIGAPLEX ACADEMY, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND INCLUDING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO GIGAPLEX ACADEMY ON THE GIGAPLEX ACADEMY CORPORATE WEBSITES.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Forsyth County, Georgia, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of any such action.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms of Service and such severance will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The Gigaplex Academy Website include links to websites operated by others. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties, and this policy does not apply to any information collected by such third party websites.
- How We May Collect Personal Information
- We may collect information often referred to as “personally identifiable information,” “personal information,” or “personal data” (collectively “Personal Information”) when you obtain a username and password, when you participate in Gigaplex Academy Online Service or when you otherwise communicate with us through Gigaplex Academy Website or otherwise. We may also obtain your Personal Information through Gigaplex Academy Website if it is submitted by a representative of the institution or by the individual (such as a parent or guardian) funding your participation in the Gigaplex Academy Online Service (“Sponsoring Organization”).
- Types of Personal Information Collected
- When a student, or a teacher, school administrator or representative of a Sponsoring Organization on behalf of a student, obtains a username and password or enrolls in the Gigaplex Academy Online Service, we may request the following Personal Information:
- • student name and email address
• Area of interest for Gigaplex custom training
• Behavior based personality analysis
• student phone number
• Information about passions, interests, skills and dreams about ideal employment scenario
- How Information Is Used and Shared
- Gigaplex Academy Online Services and Support. We may use your Personal Information to provide the Gigaplex Academy Online Service, including user support, to you and your school or Sponsoring Organization as well as to improve Gigaplex Academy Online Services. Gigaplex Academy Communications. We may share with your coach, teacher, school and Sponsoring Organization information about student grades, progress or usage, including but not limited to, student activity scores, student course grades, student progress and utilization by students or teachers of the Gigaplex Academy Websites. Contact Information. Your contact information may be shared with your teacher, school and Sponsoring Organization. If you enroll in one of the Gigaplex Academy Online Service offerings where the instruction for that offering is provided by an Gigaplex Academy Online Instructor, your name, email address, school, phone number and state of residence will be shared with your online teacher. Your name and email address will be shared with other students participating in the same section of your Gigaplex Academy Online Service.
- Business Transfers
- Information about Gigaplex Academy Websites users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Gigaplex Academy.
- Third Parties
- Non-Personal User Information
- Gigaplex Academy seeks to provide a high-quality learning experience and may use various technologies to record certain technical information from your browser or device, including standard log files, clear GIFs, or pixel tags. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system, and session dates and times. The data will help in understanding the user experience and allow website improvements and a customized functionality.
- Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters enabling us to remember information about your activities during your website visit. Session cookies are eliminated after a browser is closed while persistent cookies remain and may be used by your browser on subsequent website visits. Gigaplex Academy may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to help us provide you with a personalized learning experience. You can remove a persistent cookie at any time, however, this may eliminate certain services and features. We do not store in cookies any passwords, credit card information or information that personally identifies you.
- Steps You Can Take to Protect Your Privacy
Security. Gigaplex Academy uses various security procedures and practices (including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards) to protect your Personal Information. No security measure, however, is guaranteed. Gigaplex Academy does not ensure or warrant the security of any personal or other information you provide to us. You can help protect your Personal Information by using strong passwords for the Gigaplex Academy Online Services and guarding access to those passwords.
- Contact Information
VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve all remedies available to us for any violation of these Terms of Service, including but not limited to the right to block access to the Gigaplex Academy Websites from a given internet address
We make reasonable efforts to protect the information you provide to us from any misuse, disclosure, or unauthorized access. We only share your information with certain trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your information. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that your information will always be secure owing to technology or security breaches. Should there be any data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
Since our Site and its content is directed to individuals who are below 18 years old, we may collect certain information from anyone below the age of 18. In compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), children below the age of 13 18 should must consult with their parents or guardians before providing any information on or using the Site, or any other site.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The following section pertains to the rights of individuals or households in California (“California consumers”).
Civil Code Section 1798.83
Under certain circumstances, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 states that, upon receipt of a request by a California consumer, a business may be required to provide detailed information regarding how that business has shared that customer’s Personal Information with third parties for direct marking purposes.
Rights under the CCPA
After January 1, 2020, the CCPA (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.) will provide California consumers with additional rights regarding Personal Information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with a particular consumer or household. The categories of Personal Information we collect are generally described above but differ for individual consumers depending on the Services used by such consumers.
Under the CCPA, qualifying California consumers may have the following rights:
Right to Know and Right to Delete
A California consumer has the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose and sell. A California consumer also has the right to submit requests to delete Personal Information.
When we receive a request to know or delete from a California consumer, we will confirm receipt of the request within 10 days and provide information about how we will process the request, including our verification process. We will respond to such requests within 45 days.
Right for Disclosure of Information
A California consumer may also submit requests that we disclose specific types or categories of Personal Information that we collect.
Under certain circumstances, we will not provide such information, including where the disclosure creates a substantial, articulable and unreasonable risk to the security of that Personal Information, customers’ account with us, or the security of our systems or networks. We also will not disclose California consumers’ social security numbers, driver’s license numbers or other government-issued identification numbers, financial account numbers, any health insurance or medical identification numbers, or account passwords and security questions and answers.
If you are a California consumer and would like to make any requests under the CCPA, please direct them as follows:
If we receive any request we will use a two-step process for online requests where the California consumer must first, clearly submit the request and then second, separately confirm the request. We will use other appropriate measures to verify requests received by mail or telephone.
In submitting a request, a California consumer must provide sufficient information to identify the consumer, such as name, e-mail address, home or work address, or other such information that is on record with us so that we can match such information to the Personal Information that we maintain. Do not provide social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, medical information or health information with requests. If requests are unclear or submitted through means other than outline above, we will provide the California consumer with specific directions on how to submit the request or remedy any deficiencies. If we cannot verify the identity of the requestor, we may deny the request.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
Although some browsers currently offer a “do not track (‘DNT’) option,” no common industry standard for DNT exists. We therefore do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals.
EEA Resident Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
• If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”.
• In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us.”
• You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Registered users can manage their account settings and email marketing preferences as described in the “Choices Regarding Your Personal Information” section below. If you are an unregistered user, or to opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), you may contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us.”
• Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.